Gear up your PBX - cut costs, boost profits with 3cx
Why choose 3CX?
3CX: Your Unified Communications Platform
- Software-based PBX
- Multi Platform: Windows, Linux, Cloud, Mini Appliance
- Slash telco costs
- Increase productivity & mobility
- Open Standard SIP, WebRTC
- Major Global customers
- Runs on standard server hardware
- Virtualize on Hyper V or Vmware
- Easier to manage, scale & secure
- No need for a proprietary black box
Slash Telco costs
- Slash your phone bill using:
- VoIP Providers
- Interoffice bridges
- Free calling to teleworkers
- Reduce travel costs with built-in video conferencing
- Cheaper to buy, scale and manage
- In-house administration & maintenance
Improve customer service
- Customer name instead of caller ID - links to your CRM / Exchange Server
- Listen in, Barge In, Whisper & Record Calls
- Advanced Queue monitoring – Never lose a call!
- Built-in web conferencing for easy case resolution
- Advanced Agent & Sales person Reporting
- See the presence of your colleagues
- Setup conference calls in seconds
- Voicemail, fax to email
- Corporate Instant Messaging
Built-In Web & Video Conferencing
- Launch web conferences / video calls in seconds – from the 3CX client
- Clientless with WebRTC technology – participants just click a web link
- Minimum bandwidth consumption
- No extra learning curve or separate web accounts
- Click2Call Google Chrome Extension
- Android and iOS apps included
3CX Your Unified Communications Platform
- Take your office extension everywhere
- Forward phone calls to your smartphone
- Slash phone bill using Wifi or 3G
- Save battery life with 3CX “PUSH Technology”
Desktop Call Control & CRM Integration
- Click to Call, from browser or CRM
- One-click call transfer to other extensions or voicemail
- Call Journaling & Customer identification
- Control your IP phone from your desktop
Quick to Install
- Install 3CX in minutes
- Automatically provisions supported IP phones
- Deploys client software to Smartphones & Desk / laptops
- Automatically configures VoIP Gateways and SIP trunks
Easy to use web-based console:
- Create new extensions
- Manage IP phones network wide
- Configure smartphones remotely
- Single point of support for the whole solution
- 3CX managed FQDN
- Monitor key data from one screen
- See key machine and PBX Info
- Alerts for critical events
- Auto purging of databases
- Developer of the award-winning software-based PBX, 3CX Phone System
- Works on mainstream operating systems
- Offering complete Unified Communications solution
- Recognized technology leader
- Established in 2005
3CX - Award winning innovater
- First software-based, open standards, IP PBX
- First to launch WebRTC Gateway - offering Click2Call
- First to include integrated softphones for Android, iOS, Windows and Mac
- First to include integrated clientless web conferencing
- Cost-effective solution for SMBs and large enterprises
- Major global customers
- 50,000 customers worldwide and growing
- 40% growth year-on-year
- 100% channel company
- Over 10,000 3CX Partners worldwide
- Award-winning 3CX Partner Program
“3CX is forward thinking, it developed a robust software PBX with hypervisor in mind and its communication solutions are a great fit for organizations of any size.”
Felipe Garcia, America’s IT Director - Infrastructure & Services at Wilson
- Microsoft Gold Partner since 2006
- VMware ready
- Gateways: BeroNet, Patton and Welltech
- IP phones: Snom, Yealink, Fanvil, Htek
- Major SIP trunk providers: AT&T, Time Warner Cable, BT, SwissCom, Deutsche Telecom
Are you looking to replace your company’s outdated PBX? With 3CX there is no need to worry about management and installation.
Installation & Configuration is straightforward with 3CX:
- Connect with prominent SIP trunks within minutes with pre-configured templates.
- Plug-in an IP Phone or Gateway to your network for automatic configuration.
- Avoid interop Issues with 3CX tested IP Phones.
Through the easy to use management console you can:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs.
- Upgrade IP Phone Firmware.
- Reprovision & reboot IP phones remotely.
- Import or delete all contacts at once.
Deploy On-premise or Cloud: The Choice is Yours
With 3CX, deployment of your PBX is straightforward and flexible. Whether you choose to set up in the Cloud or on-premise, 3CX offers a solution for everyone.
- Use the PBX Express tool to deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes.
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, OVH, Amazon, 1&1 and many more.
- Jump aboard the PBX Express and benefit from the 1 year Free Edition License offer.
- The free Edition License includes: 8 simultaneous calls (up to 25 extensions), 1 SIP Trunk and 5 web conferencing participants.
- Deploy on existing Windows or Linux machine.
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance.
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V or VMware.
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CXs inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration.
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools.
- Traffic to 3CX clients is encrypted via SBC.
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP.
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs.
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab.
- Automatic Failover for instant backup.
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS.
By using 3CX, your ongoing telco cost savings will be so significant and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by 80%.
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions.
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead.
- Make free Inter-office calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
Clients & Features
With 3CX, you can take your extension wherever you go, from VoIP clients for Android and iOS, Soft Clients for Windows and Mac to clientless web conferencing and the integrated web client, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop wherever you go.
Download 3CX Clients on your Android / iOS Device
- Use your extension from anywhere
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
- Connect all clients simultaneously via SIP Forking
- Most Progressive Android & iOS VoIP clients in the UC market
- Benefit from integrated features such as, Presence, web conferencing, conference calling
Easy to Use Windows & Mac Softphones
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Easily view the presence of your colleagues
- Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
- Multifunctional Web Client with inclusive multiple features
- Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
- Click to Call Chrome Extension
Integrated Video Conferencing
- Free for up to 5 participants
- Unlimited users regardless of edition
- Initiate a conference with one single click
- Correlated operability between VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
- Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs before meetings
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback